As well as being an experienced Organisational Development professional, I have key expertise across a broad spectrum of organisational and strategic HR specialisms. I have operated and delivered in senior leadership positions for over 25 years using a blend of instinct, research-led insight and good business sense, in complex, political, unionised environments.
Sought after to undertake facilitator, advisor, coach and confidante roles, I work with individuals, teams and organisations to achieve healthy, high-performance.
I have held senior positions in both local government and in the hospitality industry. Some have been operational and general management roles, others focused on regional and UK&I-wide project implementation. I’ve also held Learning and Development and Organisational Development roles in local government and with a leading multi-national hotel company.
Consulting and coaching qualifications
- Certificate in Professional Consulting, undertaken with the Institute for OD and accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (2018)
- Training and Development Strategy Level 5 NVQ
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Member of the Institute of Consulting and Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
I settled in Staffordshire in 2004 where my husband and I have made our home. We live with our two daughters, crazy and lovable dogs and four chickens.
Being a proud mum to our amazing girls led me to volunteer with Girlguiding, empowering girls to find their voice, inspiring them to discover the best in themselves and to make a positive difference in our community.
I love experimenting with food and drink, which I combine with a social and healthy lifestyle. I also have a real passion for neuroscience and neurobiology, bringing this into my work.
Where you'll find me
In South Staffordshire I am close to Wolverhampton and Stafford. From here I can easily travel to Birmingham, London, Manchester and the Midlands, or further afield as required.
I regularly coach and deliver through online conferencing, 1:1 virtual apps and by phone.