If you don’t get your culture right, nothing else matters. If you choose not to develop your culture, it will develop itself. Great cultures rarely happen by themselves, not spending time creating a winning culture for your business is taking a real risk.
Spending time with your team members, getting clear on the culture you want and need to deliver your business goals in a healthy, high-performing way is time well spent. It delivers significant business and personal results and wins for everyone, including your customers.
I excel at working with senior leaders and the wider workforce to define and develop winning cultures in their organisations. Creating environments where people want to work, where they own and engage in and shape the business to ensure success, where there is trust and the psychological safety needed for creativity, flexibility and great working relationships.
Culture shift package
My approach to shaping and shifting corporate culture is flexible and tailored to the specific needs of your business.
Working together, we will gather data that helps us define where you are now and what is needed to deliver your strategy. We’ll get clear on the cultural elements you want and need to be successful, then bring your people together through a series of workshops and offline activities. These are designed to shift thinking and behaviour to the new ways, with reinforcement taking place to really ground application into the business.
Typically this would include:
- Data gathering and analysis – including focus groups, 1:1s, surveying and desk-top review
- Play back and senior leader workshop to create buy-in, alignment and advocacy
- Kick off workshop to introduce the approach and start shifting thinking
- Two day bespoke workshop for all your team members, with follow up reinforcement activity over a three- to six-month period
- Two reinforcement workshops and re-surveying
- Senior leadership coaching and support